February 19, 2010
Do You want to be the best Board member that you can be? Just like with the U.S. Army, if you want to be the best condo or HOA board member or property manager you can be, get yourself to boot camp.
Whether you are a seasoned veteran or entering basic training, this informative seminar will make you a better leader. Here is the basic training that will be provided for you.
- "Best practices" to streamline operations and save money
- How to interpret and impact current legislation
- Hurricane recovery, insurance and financial resources
- How to protect your community from liability
- Tactical Warfare: Pursuing Collections
- How to negotiate with vendors
Visit www.boardmemberbootcamp.com to register or contact Drill Sergeant Schick at 954-315-0372 to advise of your interest.